Led a multi-departmental team to redesign and refresh the UFIT website as mandated by the interim CIO. I developed the project plan as well as created designs and templates for the main pages of the website.
- Met and worked with stakeholders to define project goals and audience.
- Researched and proposed new designs based on the comparable universities and the UF branding guidelines at the time
- Performed a content audit to remove outdated and unused pages
- Assigned roles to designers and developers to implement the approved designs.
- Created the initial HTML/CSS template for the home and landing pages.
- Launch: August 2010
- URL: it.ufl.edu (site has been redesigned)
- Client: UF Information Technology, UF Web Administration
- Employer: UF Center for Instructional Technology and Training