Web application that displays user-submitted job posts from the forms.stat.ufl.edu WordPress site within the static stat.ufl.edu site using the REST API.
The new job posts are automatically created when the form is submitted, allowing staff to quickly update and publish approved job listings without having to edit HTML files.
- Launch: March 2014
- URL: stat.ufl.edu/jobs
- Form URL: forms.stat.ufl.edu/forms/job-announce
- Code: GitHub
- Client: Department of Statistics
- Employer: UF College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Designing a form that creates posts using Gravity Forms in WordPress.
- Using PHP cURL to fetch and display posts in a static site using the WP REST API
- Organizing data and display of posts using PHP classes