Setting up a WordPress form to send form submissions and uploaded documents to SharePoint document libraries for committee review.
A committee needed a streamlined process to collect and review applications to teach a large multi-disciplinary course, now IUF 1000: What is the Good Life. Since the review process involved multiple documents and pemissions for only committee members, I configured a SharePoint site to create new folders with the documents once a new submission was received via a WordPress website. Committee members could log in and view folders for each applicant in the appropriate document library for a certain term. Using Gravity Forms, the committee chair could get e-mail notifications and a spreadsheet of submissions in order to make the process more efficient.
- Project page: https://forms.clas.ufl.edu/hum2305-instructor-application/
- Client: UF Center for the Humanities and the Public Sphere
- Employer: CLAS IT
- Launched: March 2015
- Created SharePoint site and set up permissions for the committee
- Configured SharePoint Document Library to accept incoming email
- Configured Gravity Forms to add attachments to submission emails.